• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa D140R cutting short

Excel

After a year of perfect calibration my D140R is now cutting short on the X axis. Reads tha HP barcode fine, sees all the registration points but cuts short, One 22" cut will be correct at the start but off by 1/4" at the top, small 2" circles will progressively drop below the image, the Y plain seems perfect.

HP 360, Summa D140R, Flexi

Borism25

You need to calibrate it, put the blank media that couse you a problem than run calibration and input the new measures. Also check measurements of printed media to see that printed stuff is not short.

Excel

You need to calibrate it, put the blank media that couse you a problem than run calibration and input the new measures. Also check measurements of printed media to see that printed stuff is not short.
Thanks, I think the calbiration was fine it was hitting the registration points fine and cutting the 4 corners precisely but dropping in the middle, printed a perfect 20"x20" circle but cut a 20" x 19.75" oval. It has now self corrected it could have been weather related as it was a cold snap but it was off for a number of days.

I am running with new blades and a new blade holder but I am now just getting funky cuts so it may be the cutting strip or a bad motor I honestly don't know

Attachments

• bad cut.jpg
    bad cut.jpg
    468.3 KB · Views: 53