• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa s2 cutters are amazing! Does Opos Cam models need white vinyl covers for reg marks on holo vinyl?

SuperDTF

Super DTF
I picked up a t140 a few months back for $5500 and have been so amazed by the quality of cuts it has. I am so glad I did my research before buying one because I was looking at graphtecs and when I came across summa I was blown away by the speed differences.

Yesterday I bought a used ST160 with opos cam and I did not realize what a difference the opos cam brings. Holy shit this thing scans fast! I was wondering if anyone knows if you need to precut white reg boxes and place them on for holo film. I usually have to do this for my 140 but with the new camera I think this thing could potentially recognize the marks without it!

Hope all is good with you!

cornholio

You have to try.
You can play around with the "camera profile" to better recognize problematic media.
If you think the S2 Cam model is fast, you should see a S3 TC running...