• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Superbowl Drinking Game

Mosh

Play along with the Mosh!!!

2.jpg

Flame

I feel like I am the only American that won't be watching this. I mentioned this to a friend, who looked at me like I was an Alien since our home team is in the Super Bowl.

Guess there's worse things than being an Alien :rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll:

the graphics co

you could do just the Joe Buck rule and be blacked out by half time. :toasting: you would be drinking faster than this smiley face guy

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I feel like I am the only American that won't be watching this. I mentioned this to a friend, who looked at me like I was an Alien since our home team is in the Super Bowl.

Guess there's worse things than being an Alien :rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll:

Wow, did you ever leave yourself wide open with that one............... :rolleyes:

natedawg9640

I'm basically only watching it because I live in wisconsin and we use organized events to consume beer and hang out with friends. I couldn't give two squirts of pee who wins or loses or if every football/hockey/basketball/baseball/professional overpaid moron star/etc. just dropped off the face of the planet. There's bigger fish to fry in my world that who wins or loses a game.

binki

Started with +32 on Omaha. I will have 1 shot of water for each time under 32 it doesn't happen. :bushmill: