• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Surecolor S70?

Dilemma

Does anybody have any info on the S70? What is the hold up on release? I am in the market for a new inkjet. Debating between the Roland pro4 and this Epson.

I like the claims that epson is making about this printer but I am unsure about it due to others past experience and delay of release.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

Letterbox Mike

Ha!

I can't say anything about the new SureColor machines, for all I know they're the greatest thing since sliced bread. But I wouldn't take another GS6000 if you paid me, even though it seems like we've finally got the seemingly endless issues ironed out of ours...

I will not, however, hesitate to purchase another Mimaki. We've had 3 now and I can't say enough good things about them. If they're not on your list you may want to add them...

Robert M

New Epson

To be fair the new Epson printers are being built by Epson where in the past they were built by Mutoh. Nothing wrong with Mutoh IMO, just pointing out it is a new build.

SignTeam.us

Don't forget Roland, I own a Mutoh printer and I wouldn't buy another Mutoh product on my life. Really happy with my Roland.

If the s70 is made by Epson and not Mutoh, It can be a good option. I saw it in SGIA and looks a great printer.