• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Switched From Roland To Hp Latex In Portland?

Why does it matter if they are from portland or not. If your wondering about service. Grimco has had excellent customer service for us. They have a shop right outside of portland so I would think the service level would be about the same.

Why does it matter if they are from portland or not. If your wondering about service. Grimco has had excellent customer service for us. They have a shop right outside of portland so I would think the service level would be about the same.
Because my friend would like to go into the sign shop. He runs a Roland and would like to talk to them about their switch from eco-solvent to Latex. He is thinking about making the switch himself.

Joe House

Sign Equipment Technician
Nicky, in my observations, most shops don't want to bring their completion from down the street into their mission control center and help them become a stronger competitor.
I would toss the questions out here and go see a dealer who sells both so you can do some side by side comparisons.
Print some of your files on both machines. Compare print quality, print speed, check how much ink is used to print the same file on both machines, etc.
Between the answers you get here from people with experience and a dealer who didn't have to push one brand over another, you should come up with a pretty clear picture.
Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk