• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help System Halt (1) Error 1d5: PCB STA4_F4

Lui Ortega

Hello,
I recently got this error code on my UCJV300-130. Code: System Halt (1) Error 1d5: PCB STA4_F4. Sometimes I do get error code 155 Main PCB V36-1. Wanted to know if anyone can tell me a little more about it and maybe possible suggestions on how to get it fixed. I tried calling the shop I bought it from to see if any tech was available. But to my understanding they are no longer in buisness. So, I really don’t know what to do in this case. I’ve reached out to mimaki but still awaiting a reply.

Attachments

• IMG_6887.jpeg
    IMG_6887.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_6890.jpeg
    IMG_6890.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41

Ogre

Get the service manual and find the meaning of these errors. I tried to find your codes in my service manuals for a CJV300 but no luck. Probably the UCJV has different or extra error codes.
I did fix a couple of Mimaki boards and power supplies just by replacing a few busted transistors or electrolytic capacitors. The parts are a under US$5 and you will need a bit of testing, desoldering/soldering skills to avoid huge costs with replacing.

Late edit:
Just now I saw, someone already replied with the code reading.
Most probably you have some capacitors that are faulty. Check the power supply for swollen or leaking electrolytic capacitors. Remove them from the board and do a test for each of them.

netsol

Get the service manual and find the meaning of these errors. I tried to find your codes in my service manuals for a CJV300 but no luck. Probably the UCJV has different or extra error codes.
I did fix a couple of Mimaki boards and power supplies just by replacing a few busted transistors or electrolytic capacitors. The parts are a under US$5 and you will need a bit of testing, desoldering/soldering skills to avoid huge costs with replacing.

Late edit:
Just now I saw, someone already replied with the code reading.
Most probably you have some capacitors that are faulty. Check the power supply for swollen or leaking electrolytic capacitors. Remove them from the board and do a test for each of them.
I just recommended yesterday that a gerber edge user go to Ebay and purchase an ESR meter that tests for the normal failure mode for electrolytics. $55 & you can text all your caps in circuit. unplug & wait 15 minutes before you start texting. Of course