• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

T-Shirt supplier in Georgia

zedd2006

Does anyone know of a T-Shirt supplier in Georgia, preferably west of Atlanta, that i can i order and then go and pick it up? I have a found a local Sign supplier to cut costs on shipping and now i'm looking for a supplier for t-shirts. Every time i order t-shirts and i get to the shipping screen i'm like "You're killing me smalls, you're killing me." It almost seems like the shipping gets more expensive every day.

zedd2006

lol, thats funny, i used to work for Repro Products, and familiar with the feldbergs. Of course it's been years though. I left right after they moved the Color Spot into the big building in the back. They didn't do t-shirts back then though. I'll have to give them a call and see what kind of pricing they can get me.

Bretbyron

Sanmar offers free shipping over $200. Wasatch T's is in Atlanta if I remember correctly. S&S Activewear / Americana sportswear offers free shipping for orders over $150.

zedd2006

Right now I use alstyle. And for big orders is fine. But small orders is killing me with that shipping.

brihalter

Alternative Apparel is also in Atlanta - their shirts are real nice and soft but more expensive. Sanmar and Alpha/Broder also have distribution centers in Atlanta

zedd2006

Yeah i just ordered some test shirts from thedealrack.com and two of them was the alternative apparel women t shirts. My wife absolutely loves them. she said they fit and feel better than the Alstyle shirts we order. I was thinking of switching to them for the women t shirts at least. i offer up to 6xl for unisex/men so AA wouldn't be wise to switch for those.