• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Taking over a sign shop in PA!

thedever

Hi All! Its great to be back in the industry. I was a Graphic Design major way back when and my first job was in a sign shop. I learned the trade from design to install before moving on into the world of web development. I was offered the opportunity to take over the sign shop I had my first job with and am now relearning the business. I've found this forum to be a wonderful asset for information in the past and hope to rediscover the wealth of knowledge and experience once again.

Terry01

Welcome to the forum.. there's a wealth of knowledge to be found on here, and a great group of like minded people..

Signstein

Welcome! Interesting how you've had a circular career path. As Terry said there's a lot of knowledgeable folks here. Have fun getting up to speed in your new (old) shop :thumb:

george paris

Welcome to the group! I have found people here very helpful and friendly! One fellow walked me through a problem with my new RIP awhile back with insight and humor! I am getting out of the business at 73 yrs old, I'm ready! Not sure what your equipment needs are, but I have a poster business with new HP Latex machine and the other equipment necessary to run mostly a print, mount PP style of business. I hope to be out by years end, I'm in the Boston area, let me know if I can be of help. Good Luck!