• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Templates for wraps

thetigerden

I am new to the printing business and I just purchased a Roland VersaCamm vs-640. We are planning on making helmet decals. I am looking to find someone that knows anything about the templates used to wrap lacrosse and football helmets. If you know where to find the software or how to make my own templates, please give me a shout.

Mosh

Have you ever wrapped anything before? Helmets are not the easiest thing to wrap, I just snap a pic and design on that in Corel. Be sure to scale it correctly.

thetigerden

I have made decals for football helmets but not wraps. I am associated with a very large youth football and lacrosse association and would have the business if I had the knowledge. Just trying to get some info as where to start. Anything you can help me with would be appreciated.

Craig Sjoquist

Well if ya don't know then just do it

Start with what you do know, you have certain sizes so you can make a grid print apply now you have something to go by

You could also measure & try that & make a print

You could make partials & go from there