• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Templates ???

Bill Modzel

OK, if you have eps, (I'm assuming vector), as an Illustrator file already, what are you doing trying to put them in PhotoShop? You have what you need and if you rasterize them in PS you will no longer have a cut pattern.

If your just using the "template" in PS to work on the design, just leave in on a separate layer, do you raster work, delete the template layer and than PLACE your PS image back into the template in Illustrator.

By the way, just "converting" a psd image to an eps does not mean you will have a usable vector outline to cut from.

Shovelhead

You'll utilize the template for layout only on a separate layer in Photoshop and not export it.
Export your artwork out of Photoshop and then drop in the vector template
for print and cut in Corel or Illustrator.
Capiche?

TonyHoles

I have been either making or gathering a pretty good amount of different product templates. PM me what template you need specifically and you email.