• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thank You Bigfish!

Tim Aucoin

A huge thank you to Bigfish for introducing me to the Latex Gloss paper he sells. I received my roll (42" x 300') 2 days ago and have run a bunch of posters on my new HP L25500 Latex printer and LOVE the quality of print and feel of this paper. The solids are outstanding and the colors are vibrant. The flesh tones in my prints are so amazing that I find myself rubbing some of the posters in hopes of feeling actual flesh... don't go there! :ROFLMAO:. I'm simply using a "generic" HP semi-gloss built-in profile, and it works like a charm!

I bought the 7mil product and it will be fantastic for most of my customers' poster needs. I plan to purchase a roll of the 10mil when available and that will satisfy my restaurant/bar customers!

Even with the (crappy :frustrated:) duties and import fees I (unfortunately :covereyes:) have to pay, this product is very competitive priced and significantly lower than any of my local suppliers.

Thanks again Bigfish! :thumb:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Right on Tim thanks for the kind words I really appreciate it! I will let you know when the 10 Mil gets in as well.