• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thanks Fred

knucklehead

I renewed my premium membership yesterday when I saw Fred was donating half the proceeds to Al. Just wanted to say publicly, Thank You Fred for your generousity, and give a big SALUTE for service above, and beyond.

With that said, I'm challenging all the non-premium members to do the same. If your premium membership has lapsed like mine, or a member who has kicked around the idea of buying a premium membership, but keeps putting it off, now's the time to get off your ass and just do it. It's a win, win situation if there's ever been one. Thanks Mike

Sorry for the double post, it was supposed to be a new thread, but somehow ended up on the Al Checca thread

Craig Sjoquist

.. Fred really is a awesome guy and to do this for Al is really a honor to be part of signs 101.

Being in the sign advertising community is more then doing signs or helping out with words of wisdom, we all neighbors and family, saying hello and extending a hand when needed and this time it's Al Checca that can use a hand and Fred has offered a 2 for one deal, how good is that show you how much signs 101 is family.

Marlene

Thank you Fred! you are amazing as this site wouldn't be what it is without you. I am proud to be part of this community.