• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Best Of Gun Accidents

phototec

Attachments

• decal FX gun shot.jpg
    decal FX gun shot.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 61

jason-23

that was really good stuff except for the kid shooting his dad in the gut, that looked deadly but its his own fault.

Signs 365

Good for a laugh. Except for the realization that these people actually exist. Lettig your kid play with a loaded gun point blank!?! He deserved it.

Locals Find!

Mandatory training should be required for every weapon you wanna purchase. Would be simple to implement. When I was in the military you weren't allowed to touch a weapon unless you had your weapons qualification card stamp that you were trained in the proper use of that weapon. Weeded out a lot of morons (not all of them but enough)

signage

Mandatory training should be required for every weapon you wanna purchase.

How would this work in the free world (country)?

Privately owned guns can an are sold everyday without registration, so how is this going to work?

What we need to happen is the laws on the books at this time to be followed and enforced to their fullest extent. Not by passed by the judges!

Locals Find!

How would this work in the free world (country)?

Privately owned guns can an are sold everyday without registration, so how is this going to work?

What we need to happen is the laws on the books at this time to be followed and enforced to their fullest extent. Not by passed by the judges!

Well, you start first with the gun dealers and you educate people. Its not a perfect solution but, it would reduce the problem. It would also be nice to know that not every dumb hillbilly that just turned 18 is not going to be able to walk into the gun store 1 block from my house by up a bunch of semi-auto AK-47s or AK-74s and start repeatedly squeezing that trigger walking a stream of shells into my kids riding their bikes, because he didn't know where the damn safety was.

I have seen more stupidity because, people simply don't know how to use a frigging safety. Not to mention those guys that never clean or oil their guns and get a breach fire because there was something blocking the barrel or it rusted away inside and they never bother to check it in 10 years of use.