• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The ROAD CLOSED sign is there for a reason!!!!

MikePro

i dodge road closed signs all the time, merely suggestions but easily backtrack-able if you encounter unavoidable obstacles... but only retards drive into a rushing stream to "test the depth".

showcase 66

Do they have a stupid motorist law there like they have in Arizona? If they go around do not enter signs or any other barricade, the driver has to pay for the rescue instead of the city or state paying for it.

sar bossier

... "But, officer, the guy on e-bay that sold me my intelligence for 10.00 said it was a SURE THING!" can i sue him?

sar bossier

Actually, living in East TX, and working in NW Louisiana, I see it all of the time, and "I laugh" at the utter FOOLISHNESS of an out of towner that sees posted warnings, ignores all posted warnings, drives AROUND a road closed barricade, then wonders why they are stranded/afloat in what is OBVIOUSLY fast moving water. THIS water has been there since late SPRING, and was on the news (for a minute, anyway). It's one thing when a flash flood runs through, or you get heavy rainfall and miscaluculate water depth, but this was just plain DUMB.