• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TheKarlos

Service Sign Co

How are you, Nice looking ICE. Didn't want to hijack Flamey's thread,but how do you become a certified photoshop expert? I'd b curious to look into that:Welcome:

theKarlOS

You can go to www.adobe.com and download a practice exam for the product you want to get certified in. It costs $150, which you pay to one of two outside testing companies. You can probably take the test locally, and you can find the list of sites from the testing company. It's pretty easy really.

K.

Cadmn

you pay the money to get a piece of paper..the paper & a dollar might get ya a cup of coffee

Replicator

you pay the money to get a piece of paper..the paper & a dollar might get ya a cup of coffee

I tend to agree, I continue to learn photoshop all the time,
but have never found the need to become certified in any program
or specific aspect of this industry. Seems like money wasted !

Ken

Yeah..I'm thinkin that being certified in accounting might be a good idea..but I can add 2 and 2..I do have trouble with dividing the GST againts the PST and deciding which assets are depreciable at what rate..but if you search..it's all there...
Ken

theKarlOS

I tend to agree with all of you, to a point. I've been using Photoshop since version 3, so I "know" the program. I really could care less about being "certified" cuz the paper won't even get you a cup of coffee.

Where I live, there are at least 4 others who know their stuff in Photoshop, so the certification is a matter of competition. And believe it or not, customers are impressed by a simple piece of paper. Go figgur.

K.