• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

thermoflex flock ??

zoiko

Hi everyone, i am going to cut some flock with my plotter....i have a graphtec 7000-75 do i need to adjust the blade to come out more....from the holder, also its the original blade that comes with it.....i have cut 2.5 intermidiate vinyl and brushed aluminum vinyl and have not had to adjust blade. but this flock seems thicker...i would just like some help, i know i should practice which i am going to do, but any ideas will help ........thanks i am a screenprinter (textile) if anyone needs help just ask.....thanks again.

zoiko

Ok thanks , i was thinking that the bottom of the blade holder was going to drag on the substrate....but i guess thtas ok then .....thanks a bunch .....im cutting regular vinyl now then ill try the flock so if i mess something up ill be ok ......thanks again

zoiko

Thanks everyone for the help. i guess i just happen to have the graphtec luckycharms on my side.....you may not believe this......but when i first got my cutter about a month ago i just used it for vinyl. So i have had the down force at 17....cutting 2.7 intermediate vinyl and when i went to cut 2.0 cast i didn't have to change any thing.....well guess what i put the thermoflex flock in and just for the heck, left it the same and it did good......so i'm thinking is it just luck.....do i have the blade out to much or what?????. i even cut some decofilm chrome and it also cut good ...and its not going thru the backing(release liner) on none of them.

cOrKinSA

.....well guess what i put the thermoflex flock in and just for the heck, left it the same and it did good......so i'm thinking is it just luck.....do i have the blade out to much or what?????. i even cut some decofilm chrome and it also cut good ...and its not going thru the backing(release liner) on none of them.
Same thing here. I never change my force and it cuts out great. The only time I have a problem is with the "PLS-9858 METAL FLAKE SILVER". Then I have to adjust the force.