• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Third party Ink suppliers and banner people where you at?!

0igo

premiercolour ink is all I see active on here. wondering if anyone knew of a good supplier that has the ink bags for sale or someone who could help me with the whole wholesale third party ink stuff. SAMs is cheap but I've only read negative things about it lol. second I need some banner rolls I can print on. I've been buying literally all my sign material from fellers but I don't think that's always a smart idea. anyways hope to hear from the vendors.

ps if you didn't read all that top part I'm just looking for a bulk ink supply for my mutoh 1624 valuejet

Brink

I've been buying Zeelon from Fellers. It's pretty good banner material. .18 cents a square foot is going to be hard to beat for a heavy banner I think. I was using BannerMax before that. (Yeah I know you are not supposed to print it, but I had plenty left over from before I had a printer and was just using a cutter. It prints well using EcoSol by the way.)

FatCat

Over time, we've tried most banner materials out there and have stayed stuck on Grimco's forward wound banner material. Good durable material, prints nice on both gloss and matte, feels thicker than most 13oz, I think regular price is about 16¢/sq ft but often you can get it on sale for about 12-13¢ so we usually buy 8-10 rolls at a time when that happens.