• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This Font is....?

ICEdesign

So whats this font guys :D I know SOMEONE knows. Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• 07090715050Uflora banner 07b.jpg
    07090715050Uflora banner 07b.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 131

ICEdesign

you guys are the best. great website too. ive been lookin for some free fonts. i could use'em with all these customer orders and their goofy fonts :D

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The other side of the coin is that commercial fonts from the major foundries and design houses represent not just a high standard of quality but also a standard for specifying and identification. And while that may cost you some investment it will also put a much greater amount back in your pocket.

The job you posted, for example, took me about a minute to identify the font. It happens to be a font I purchased years ago so I would have no cost in that regard to set the type for this job. If I didn't have the font, it would likely cost me $24 to acquire it and I can cover that with this job or even add the cost into a setup fee. The alternative would be to spend some time searching for something that was kind of like it and not provide the client with what he wanted in the example he submitted.

A font is a design specification just as a PMS color is. Positioning yourself to efficiently be able to meet specifications instantly moves you into a higher tier in your craft and pays you back with higher rates for your work and more clients seeking you out because you do a higher quality job.

Free fonts may sound great but they may cost you more than they save you.