• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

this is strange

gabagoo

I do not think I have experienced this before. I had a file saved by a designer here as a 150 dpi tif at full size which was 22 x 28 inches. He brought it to me on a thumb drive and I dropped it onto my desktop. In Flexi I generally have the setting for bringing in files set to all readable and found the file on my desktop.

The file loaded immediately and that was weird considering it was 7.2 meg. I zoomed in and it was very low resolution and was only 7 x 12 inches.

I told the designer something went wrong and try again.

Same thing happened.

I then decided to import it as a tif file and low and behold it came in slowly the way it should and was high res at full size.

Can I assume the file that was loading originally was a thumbnail? If so how do I make sure that does not happen again. First time I have seen this happen before. I am concerned!!