• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Time for some more power

zmatalucci

So my current setup is at max capacity. I have adobe cs4 suite, flexi8, versaworks, etc. all on this computer. So I'm going to buy a new computer for designing wand will use this one for ripping. Here's the setup I'm pondering, do you think it will be adequate?

PROCESSORIntel™ Core®2 Duo E8500 (3.16GHz/1333MHz/6MB L2/375W)editOPERATING SYSTEMGenuine Windows Vista® Business Bonus-Windows XP Professional downgradeeditWARRANTY & SERVICE3 Year Basic Limited Warranty and 3 Year NBD On-Site ServiceeditVIDEO CARDATI Fire GL V3600 256MB, Dual Monitor DVI CapableeditCHASSIS CONFIGURATION AND 1394Mini-Tower Chassis ConfigurationeditMEMORY4GB, 800MHz, DDR2 SDRAM Memory, ECC (2 DIMMS)editOPTICAL DRIVE48XCD AND 48X CD-RW/DVD Combo with Cyberlink Power DVD™editHARD DRIVE/RAID CONFIGURATIONC1, All SATA, NO RAID for 1 Hard DriveeditHARD DRIVE750GB SATA 3.0Gb/s with NCQ and 16MB DataBurst Cache™edit2ND HARD DRIVE500GB SATA 3.0Gb/s with NCQ and 16MB DataBurst Cache™editMONITORDell 22 inch UltraSharp™ 2208FPW Widescreen, Adjustable Stand, VGA/DVIeditFILE SYSTEMNTFS File SystemeditADDITIONAL NETWORK CARDBroadcom NetXtreme 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet controller-PCI Express cardeditSOUNDSoundBlaster* X-FI XtremeMusic™ (D)w/Dolby#173; Digital 5.1,VistaeditSYSTEM DOCUMENTATIONResource DVD - contains Diagnostics and DriverseditWIRELESS CARDDell 1505 Wireless-N PCIe Cardedit
accessories2_on.gif
My AccessoriesSPEAKERSDell AX510 Sound Bar for all UltraSharp Flat Panel DisplayseditKEYBOARDBluetooth Keyboard and MouseeditMOUSENew Dell USB Optical Mouse with scroll, All Black DesigneditFLOPPY & MEDIA READERInternal USB Media Card Reader 19:1