• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Time saving SuperMouse MX Revolution

R08

My son and daughter gave me a new mouse for my birthday. My son actually has had one for a while and has been bragging it up big time.

Well, this thing is awesome ( is my geekiness showing?)
It has like two scroll wheels and a bunch of extra buttons. All programmable for any application.

For example I programmed one button in Corel to undo and another to redo... totally awesome. I can program them to do yet different things in other applications.

I programmed another button to automatically search a highlighted word in google.

Anyone else use one of these?

supermouse.jpg

grafxxx

oooooooo that looks sweet. jsut needs a racing stripe or some flames on it. (patent pending).....

GARY CULY

thats a cool mouse for sure ,all the program features makes it sweet also ...i had one bout lkike that and after hours of use it just plain wore out my wrist.its big and bulky and my thumb set too far up in it ...mouses are personal deals .one works for some but not another ....now i do know one thing that helps a ton is a hard mouse pad .not those foamy deals .ALLSOP sells a pretty good selection of these ..the mouse no matter what kind slides very feeely on these .might check one out for that monster.pretty sure i bought my few at best buy

Replicator

It Looks great, but I need to be precise and I have found that in my efforts to have total control

with a mouse like that, I tend to hit the extra buttons and wheels too much . . . Unintentionally !

R08

It Looks great, but I need to be precise and I have found that in my efforts to have total control

with a mouse like that, I tend to hit the extra buttons and wheels too much . . . Unintentionally !

This is the only smart mouse I've used and it really rocks. It does take a bit of retraining not to hit other buttons but this one seems to be designed so that you have to push the buttons intentionally.

As far as precise... it is laser so it is dead on and smooth.

If you are working on something where you need super control you can easily slow the mouse down and you get super high sensitivity.

I wouldn't go back now that I've used this one.
My son and another graphic designer in his office both use it and love it.