• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

toucan printer problems....I've nowhere else to turn.

sublime000

I have read countless threads of people with prniter issues and then some superhero sign veteran saving the day with the solution....... im hoping after a few years of reading these happy endings, that the same outcome may come my way.

These are pictures of our MUTOH TOUCAN PRINTER LT. We originally purchased our printer from premier out of TEXAS. They have been zero help In the matter.

They have been dragging their feet for almost 2 weeks to come in town from Texas to come properly take a look at what the problem may be. Below, you will find the info about out printer:

Mutoh Toucan LT Board Printer
Serial No. DU6A 000071B
Model: RH2-8064A
RockHopperII K Plus

i usually only fool with sales and accounting, so i had my designer briefly describe whats happening. ( please excuse us if we use bad terminology or state the horribly obvious) no one here has really has any truly FORMAL training on this machine.

As the attached pictures show, we are getting an extreme amount of magenta ink leaking from the printhead. We also noticed that within two weeks we have gone through almost six 440ml Magenta cartridges, which is an outrageous amount of ink used, especially on prints that are not primarily red.

From the picture, I also notice that it looks like the printheads are not aligned directly with the cap station, which could be part of the problem.

WE HAVE TRIED GOING THROUGH MUTOH, THROUGH FELLERS, THROUGH DENVER, THROUGH PIEDMONT PLASTICS AND OFCOURSE OUR ORIGINAL DEALER PREMIER. NONE OF THEM SERVICE THEM EXCEPT FOR PREMIER AND THEY WANT TO TRY AND FIX THE PROBLEM OVER THE PHONE.

OUR MUTOH PLOTTER HAS ALSO GONE OUT ON US AND WE DON’T HAVE ANY CLUE HOW TO FIX IT EITHER. THATS A WHOLE OTHER CHAPTER.

any help or repair tech suggestions would be helpful. were pretty much shut down right now. please either write back or call.

I can be reached here at the office: 225-706-7446

My designer, BLAKE BREAUX can be reached at 225-408-4283 extension 337

Our production crew manager, DEREK DUNBAR, can be reached at 225-610-2241

Attachments

• Toucan Inks 0004.bmp
    363.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Toucan Inks 0003.bmp
    549.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Toucan Problems 0002.bmp
    407.3 KB · Views: 90

iSign

With the files you attached, you're making us download image files onto all of our own computers. Most of us won't deal with that to have a loot at trying to help someone.

How about uploading .jpg files, saved in RGB mode.

Thanks