• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TRAILER WRAP for $475

phototec

Have you guys seen this?

Vehicle graphics is the most popular, effective and economical mobile advertising on Trucks, Vans, Cars, Trailers, Fleets and Buses etc.

We will digitally print your images, artwork, photography, logo, and graphics onto to commercial quality Self Adhesive Vinyl, this will give your van, truck, trailer or bus cover with a professional custom appearance, and take your company name all over the town!

We only need 2-3 days to make a vehicle wrap in our workshop . Then we send it to your doorstep ready to use, any where worldwide, only 3-7 days. Made by our outstanding graphic team.

Printed at 720 DPI on Ultra-White removable self adhesive Glossy vinyl to ensure a High Quality photograph like Print. Deep vibrant colors will stand up for 2 years to extended exterior use.

* This item include two pcs vinyl wraps, each one is 6ftx15ft. If you need additional wrap, or your truck has different size, please contact us for custom quote. The total cost will depend on the size you would like the graphic to be.

* Easy to apply, easy to remove! Graphic Wraps can be applied directly to your vehicle clean surface and removed, no hurt to the car body paint, no residue left on the vehicle body after peeling off.

Web link removed. There is no reason to provide additional advertising exposure to them.

OldPaint

6X15'=90 x 2 = 180 SQ FT. $2.65 SQ FT for R.T.A...........no labor................now hes making a killin...hahahahahahaha

Graphics2u

Notice it says "your images, artwork, photography, logo, and graphics " So I imagine there is no design time included. And the whole thing sounds like it's written by the banner scam people.

Pat Whatley

I can do you better than that. There used to be a guy at the local motorcross track who would design, print, and install for that.

OldPaint

and you wonder why...........us old "painters" ............seem like we are not happy with where this business has gone???
glad i got SOCIAL SECURITY........

signgal

Yeah, we get a lot of people in here shocked at our prices, saying they could get it done by so-and-so for half that. I politely suggest they get it done by so-and-so and they inform me they've gone out of business... DUH! I wonder why, is my not so polite response.

Locals Find!

These guys make business easier. When they come to you for the install you can mark it way up, or sell em a proper wrap once they screw up trying to do it themselves.

Let guys like this showcase just how good our work is for us.

trimitbyrich

Iv'e seen those ones that they install themselves. We have a local hockey team here that purchased a wrap kit for their Zambonie. They had the maintenance guys install it. It drives me crazy everytime I go to a game. I can see the wrinkles in it from the nose bleed seats. IT definitely makes us look good, but I wonder how bad of a rep it gives wraps in general.

Craig Sjoquist

Well this is what we get for not being qualified to become a sign shop other then cash to buy machines and high school Adobe class.
This also the reason many business people get fed up with the stuff that gets put out by people and come back to hand painted sign artist that have produced and have the proper training or at least look for sign makers that know what to do when it comes to design / layout of advertising