• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Transparency Tool In Corel

adaminjville

Everytime I use the transparency tool in Corel it slows my computer down to a crawl. No other times does it have this effect. Any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong. I am using a newer computer... with 8GB Ram.

tomence

I had that problem when i was using windows vista, but when i went back to XP problem went away.

Joe Diaz

Never had that issue on our Vista machines.. on either X3 or X5. What version do you have? Is it older? Have you tried downloading any of the updates for your version? Could it be related to you graphics card maybe? Have you tried updating those drivers?

adaminjville

No updates

Doesn't appear that there are any updates available that addresses the issue in X3....but I do have X5 now...and it works without a hitch! I love X3....but guess it is time to move on.