• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Try #2 New Logo

stickygraphics12

Due to my other thread being more about other topics, I am reposting these 4 new logos for everyone to critique? Let me know what you think! I hope these are better than before.....Thanks everyone for all the feedback so far. I think it has helped me a lot!

Attachments

• Proofs.jpg
    Proofs.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 112

Craig Sjoquist

I like bottom left and top right ...means I also like the the orange for a I... and graphics

If you want to stop the icky or ticky look as people say a gray shade the sticky on white will work along with maybe a dark color outline on both words

Sign_Boy

Here's something I threw together.
Needs some work but you get the idea.
Why not use the word "Sticky" as an element in the logo?

Attachments

• Sticky.jpg
    Sticky.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 136

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Due to my other thread being more about other topics, I am reposting these 4 new logos for everyone to critique? Let me know what you think! I hope these are better than before.....Thanks everyone for all the feedback so far. I think it has helped me a lot!

It looks like a grocery store window banner from toon-land.

Sign_Boy

I absolutely love that idea sign boy...just not quite sure how to do that effect!

Thanks.

I Made what I thought the top bend would look like then added a gradient to it.
Under that I made the shadow using a gradient as well.

Take a piece of paper fold the corner over and create a shape similar to the one in the graphic.
But remember in this case the "Y" does not have a pointed corner, it's rounded.
Once you have the shape you want draw it out on the puter.
Add your gradients and you'll be good to go.

Hope this helps - I know I didn't explain it all too well.
Sorry.

Marco

Your logo looks like a fun one to mess with. You need a mascot.
:banghead: :frustrated: :scream:
Ok, Sticky Guy, are we using a mascot or plain text? Do you have a preference for colors or, font? Can it be a fun logo or serious business logo (cartoonish or plain)?
Would you like fries with that?:Big Laugh Okay I feel like I let it out, feel good.

rjpjr

I absolutely love that idea sign boy...just not quite sure how to do that effect!

I kinda liked the idea as well...and then I started to think about it. It looks like Sticky ... Isn't.
I am not sure it is a good idea to have letters falling off as part of your logo when your are selling or attempting sell a quality product.
First impression may not be a good one with a potential client.
Just sayin...

stickygraphics12

Good thought on that...I have to go back into tonight for a few hours, so I'll make some corrections and repost a little later!

I am going to try some different fonts and see what I can do with them. My main issue has been the "sticky" part of the logo! I have a lot of different ideas for "graphics".

Jillbeans

Do not use an orange "i", looks like either a d!ck or a weird macaroni man.
It's better than what you had, but I don't like logos with a big first and last letter.
Seems like one can never get the proportions quite right.
The font looks smashed or something, then the stretched other letters, too much going on.
Kinda like Moody's mascot suggestion.
Love....Jill

Marco

sticky salamander

Sticky Graphics... with salamander -- gotta go work on my Red and Green Giant.
Sticky 7.jpg

Sign_Boy

I kinda liked the idea as well...and then I started to think about it. It looks like Sticky ... Isn't.
I am not sure it is a good idea to have letters falling off as part of your logo when your are selling or attempting sell a quality product.
First impression may not be a good one with a potential client.
Just sayin...

True - I thought that as well, but I does kind of work in a strange way.

What type of products are you going to sell?