• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trying to get quicker response... dealer slow...

dreko

Is it possible to have Versaworks print a photographic image, in JUST white ink?
I know I can do vector graphics and I can do solid underfills under a photo image... but.. could I print just white in on dark surface??
and have it be photographic, not just vector shapes?

thanks

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Is it possible to have Versaworks print a photographic image, in JUST white ink?
I know I can do vector graphics and I can do solid underfills under a photo image... but.. could I print just white in on dark surface??
and have it be photographic, not just vector shapes?

thanks
You would apply the spot color in Photoshop instead of a vector program like Illustrator.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
We never introduced white to our Roland XR - So I have not tried this in VW. I'll take a look. Have you tried saving your file as an EPS?

dreko

Not as EPS, I think PDF is what Versaworks wants.. but I was able to resolve my issue with Illustrator... I'll keep looking into whether Photoshop will be able to pull this off... but in the meantime, illustrator did..
thanks again