• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tuff Jacket Yard Signs

DirtyD

I have a real estate agent who I was able to convert to me instead of another shop and he really likes what I can do but wishes I would carry a certain frame and "bag" yard sign.

I call them Tuff-Jackets I have used them before they come premade in a box they are 22 x 28 and sewn on the sides and top - they are made from outdoor posterboard. they are not the cheap fold overs.

The frames are of the "U" style frame and is made from steel rod the legs have a cross bar rod 22" down from the top - they are nice and strong frames -

Does anyone know where to buy these, I cannot for the life of me find them and of course competition would not tell me..lol

Thanks

DirtyD

Hmmm..

I did not ask for an opinion on whether I can be fast or cheap enough..I asked about a product..

And I guess that since this realtor has 5 working for him and they all come to me for their stuff.. Guess not..your right...thanks

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Hmmm..

I did not ask for an opinion on whether I can be fast or cheap enough..I asked about a product..

And I guess that since this realtor has 5 working for him and they all come to me for their stuff.. Guess not..your right...thanks
Hopefully all those agents do grammar check for you.