• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ultraflex Jetflex 13 oz. banner issue

coprico

Hi Everyone
I have an HP Latex L25500 and
I'm having trouble running Ultraflex Jetflex 13 oz banner without jamming! It's a real pain. It makes a bubble right as it starts to turn out of the machine
and keeps jamming. I've tried to use the HP and Ultraflex recommended settings, but to no avail. Has anyone else had similar issues, or know the best Vacuum and tension settings to use?

Please let me know

thanks

J

john1

I know on my Roland i had to turn the heat settings way down and unroll some banner from the back or it would bubble and head strike.

MIMO

No solution but...

I was asking the other day for a recommendation on suggested banner vinyl because of the same issue...I was using 13oz Bannux by lg and having the same problem. Looks like it might be more than a media issue?

Christian @ 2CT Media

I use the settings that onyx has in their profile manager, JetFlex FL has worked everytime with no buckling for us...

Dry Temp 122
Cure Temp 230
AirFlow 45
Compensation 0.0
Input Tension 15
Vacuum 5

MIMO

Thanks 2CT. Ultraflex was actually recommended after I had the issue with the Bannux so when my roll shows to test, I'll use your settings. Cheers.