• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Universal Sign Logo

S

Sign-Man Signs

I have always toyed with the idea of making a universal logo much like the NFL or Major League Baseball type to put on signs we produce. Maybe something that says Professional Sign Maker. Any ideas?

Attachments

• MLB Logo.jpg
    MLB Logo.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 104

Marlene

join the ISA and put that on it as that is the international sign assoc. making an international logo that isn't connected to any organization seems kind of odd.

MachServTech

I have always toyed with the idea of making a universal logo much like the NFL or Major League Baseball type to put on signs we produce. Maybe something that says Professional Sign Maker. Any ideas?

Puttin the cart before the Horse©

Shouldn't you have an association, confederation, organization or some kind of -tion before you make the logo?

-Just askin...
Cause without it....well it kinda looks like you are trying to put one over on your customers.

Marlene

this is the International Sign Assoc logo. if you want to add it to your signs, I think you can if you are a member. we are, but wouldn't put it on our stuff but we do have the membership plaque hung up in the customer area. is this what you had in mind?

Attachments

• 200px-ISALogo.jpg
    200px-ISALogo.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 100

Brandon708

I am currently designing a logo for my sign company that I will have in the future that includes a logo similar to what you are talking about. (being like the MLB logo)
I started working on it about a week or so ago. I haven't had the time to really focus on it.

JoshLoring

I dunno but you just gave me the idea to make an installer one real quick. hahaha.

Fun Stuff

attachment.php

Attachments

• WrapInstall.jpg
    WrapInstall.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 125
S

Sign-Man Signs

No kidding Josh, that looks pretty cool. Thanks for the positive input. Not everything we do has to a have point, reason, conform to somebodies standards, or self serving. Sometimes I think we take ourselves to serious. I could see a hat with Joshes design.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Maybe Professional Sign Painter for us old guys

Attachments

• Professional Signs Maker.jpg
    Professional Signs Maker.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 96

Pat Whatley

Create your own association if you want. Nobody is going to bother looking it up, nobody is really going to care. Throw an ISA logo on there....nobody cares. The days of professional organizations having any authority at all are rapidly dieing. There are far too many of them out there whose only membership requirement is your ability to write them a check.

The most interesting thing about this post, to me, is that if you would have asked "Should I put my shop decal on signs I do?" you would have gotten BLASTED by people screaming that it's unprofessional and idiotic.

GP

The most interesting thing about this post, to me, is that if you would have asked "Should I put my shop decal on signs I do?" you would have gotten BLASTED by people screaming that it's unprofessional and idiotic.

Did I miss something?

S

Sign-Man Signs

No rant Pat. Spot on. My bad trying not to be serious and maybe do sometihing for fun once in awhile. From now on, I'll keep my stupid ideas to myself.