• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Upstate New York, go Orange

Copyjockey

Glad I found this place, already going to buy some sign tools based on my research here. Looking forward to sharing. My background is in the printing industry and I still love it, but I have been doing simple sign work as an added value for my clients. Contractors may need yard signs when they order their forms, business cards or envelopes. I am excited by the sign business and bring excitement to the table. Online commerce have lead me to be able to order banners, coro and vinyl at affordable prices and pass these product options to customers. I view this website as great tool to expand my capabilities.

Last edited:

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK

:Welcome: to :signs101:

Upstate covers a lot of ground... Lived in Plattsburgh for a couple of years around 1979.

Pete Moss

Welcome from Duluth, Minnesota. I run the sign shop within a printing company. It's nice to be able to do complete branding from one location.