• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

USA Cup- soccer is on at the NSC next to us.

Gene@mpls

From Wiki:
The National Sports Center (NSC) is a 600-acre (2.4 km²) multi-sport complex located in Blaine, Minnesota, United States, that includes a soccer stadium, over 50 full-sized soccer fields, a golf course, a velodrome, a meeting and convention facility, and an eight-sheet ice rink, the Schwan Super Rink, which is the largest ice facility of its type in the world. ... Each July, the National Sports Center plays host to Schwan’s USA CUP: the largest soccer tournament in the Western Hemisphere with over 1,000 teams and participants from 22 countries.

This is a block down from our shop. For a week you cannot get in or out of our lot without a lot of patience. And they just bought another 40 acres for 20 more fields.

And the big bombers are at Jane's field a mile away- just had a B-17 go over the shop. Nothing like the sound of four huge round engines. They also have a B-24 but
I haven't seen it yet. I walked (crawled) thru these same planes a couple years ago at the Marathon Airport in the FL Keys.

THIS IS A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE. THANK YOU WWII (and all) VETS. LET US ENJOY IT.