• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Used Anapurna M or New M4F

Indusign

Hi All , I'm new to the forum and Flatbeds for that matter. looking for opinions. I m considering either a used Anapurna M 6 color. It's a 2008 in very nice condition and can get a new M4F at a very good price. Not sure the best way to go. 4 colors will be fine for the core of my current work but would the 6 color M be the more useful machine over time? Would be cheaper going used but would the newer 4 color with service contract etc. outwiegh the 6 color capability. The 6 color really does nice quality.

Thanks for any opinions. They are not the fastest machines in the world but I'm not a high output shop and I like the quality.

Ditchmiester

I'm also looking at a used Anapurna M2 but I can't for the life of me figure out if it is vacuum belt system i.e HP FB500 or if it is a pinch roller system. Any idea? even in all the brochures and stuff it doens't make it very clear.

Thanks,

Ditchmiester

Thanks artbot. Would this be a better printer than either the gerber IonX or Mimaki JF1631. I know those are both traditional flatbed but I don't know anything about Agfa.

Thanks,

P.S.

I'm sure you are tired of answering my newbie questions but my company is looking to get into digital printing and I want to learn as much as possible now.

artbot

i don't own either. i've seen an anapurna in operation and i really like the layout. the anapurna certainly has a better reputation than either of those other machines. the ion is a known lemon (i've heard the CET is building retro fitting kits for the ions) and just recently a 1631 was advertised as a parts machine (today) that's really young for a parts machine.

i'd find an anapurna owner in your area (even 10 hours away....) order some product/outsource a project and see what an experienced anapurna owner is able to get out of the machine.

Indusign

I have seen both the new and used Anapurnas and have done several test prints and i really like the results. the operator of the used one did some really nice stuff and made me feel a lot better about the ink adhesion than the rep who demo'd the new machine. the price is right for me so it looks like the machine for me.

Nicky Zhou

PrintLinks
Find a solution for brand new UV flatbed or combo printer at price range 40K...

Contact me:

amw

Longtime Members
Find a solution for brand new UV flatbed or combo printer at price range 40K...

Contact me:

You are saposed to be a merchant member to post things like this.

Marsha

Last edited: