• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Valuejet error code!!!

heyskull

I have a error code E 016 TLB-S[03]

I've just downloaded the Maintenance Manual for it but this hasn't spread any light on the error.
I have reset the machine and it has started printing again!!!!

Anyone have any ideas?

Sean

MacDaddy

Data Border Exception...... Basically an issue with data storage.... I would contact your dealer tech support If it happens again..... It's a longshot, but if it happaens again and again you may have a Mainboard issue............

heyskull

S**T!!!!!
How much doeas a mainboard cost?
This machine is 2 months out of the year warranty!!!
It is printing again but now I'm scared.
And as for Tech Support it is just about non existent in the UK. As to be honest I have more idea about these machines than who they send round to mend them!!!

Sean

heyskull

I found another problem last night.
Late the previous day the magenta cartridge flashed up it needed changed.
I put a new one and commented to one of the lads how much lighter it felt.
I never thought anything of it as it came out of a sealed container and thought I must be imagining things.
Imagine after getting my first error code the machine came to a stop no warning as usual that the cartridge is getting low just said magenta was empty. I was also very surprised it was the magenta after only being printing about 3 hours!!! I phoned our supplier and they were amazed that it had emptied and are sending another out today as they think that one was faulty.

I am thinking that the first code was created by the cartridge even though it was running empty it thought it had a lot more in it.