• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

variable data cut vinyl decals?

2B

Looking for a vendor who is able to do variable data cut vinyl outdoor grade RTA decals.

have a project that is 500 + decals black plotter vinyl, each decal will have different information on it.

Size 2.5"h x 7"w

Is there a vendor that can do this?

Waiting to hear back from Gill Line,
Stickerman does not do die cut

Stouse was supposed to do the job everything was approved and they knew all the specs but after having the complete file for 3 days they call up and say no they are not going to do the job........

Last edited:

Sign Works

Are you sure you want "Die Cut" decals? This would require 500 seperate dies to be produced to produce just one decal each. "Die Cutting" is NOT what is done on a standard vinyl cutter, that would be refered to as "Cut Vinyl" big big difference between the two processes.

BTW ... Stouse charges $75.00 to produce each die so that would be $37,500.00 in die charges for your order, are you sure you wouldn't rather just have cut vinyl?

2B

Thank you for the clarification, and yes I agree die cutting didn't sound correct
"die cut" is in reference to the term that was provided by Stouse for how to do these.

regardless of the process is there a vendor that can do it?
We have the capabilities, its a matter of time / current projects being worked on.