• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VE Lxi production manager issue

Brever

For some reason when I send my job to production manager from my VE LXi software it is cutting a square around the image and or font. It has never done this before and I can’t seem to figure out why. It’s not always a perfect square either, it depends on the type of font I use. I’m not adding an outline or contour to the job either. Could someone please help me with this issue? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much in advance, Brever

mfatty500

Sounds like you have the"easy weed" option checked in PM. At the top of the cut/plot window, right under properties there are 4 selection to choose from, select options, and you will see Weed Lines, and you'll see the options available

Brever

Thank you for the information. I’ll check this evening when I get home. I tried to look on PM for a setting that may cause it but didn’t see any but I’ll check that for sure.

Thanks again

Brever

Sounds like you have the"easy weed" option checked in PM. At the top of the cut/plot window, right under properties there are 4 selection to choose from, select options, and you will see Weed Lines, and you'll see the options available
OMG! That is what it was. It has never done that before so I must have hit that option by accident. Thank you so much for the info! I really appreciate it!