• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vector Images of RC Vehicle wraps

Seven Sin Design

Not that I've ever seen. You may have to do a custom template for this one. Use a photograph and take some good measurements. I think for something that small, making an outline template would be the best way to get a nice, clean looking proof.

CheapVehicleWrap

You'll spend more time looking than if you made your own.

I have a local hobby shop interested in this.

Here's something I did a few weeks ago 1:24 club car was auctioned off at the 24th annual Hotwheels convention in LA (a HUGE event). Proceeds went to Make a Wish Foundation (whom I TOTALLY and personally respect). Nothing went for more than $200 except a few Hotwheel prototypes. The bidding can go wild sometimes as I know a few collectors with million $+ collections. Well, the car took 2nd place. Woulda took first if it wasn't a Japanese (Jada) and an actual 1:64 Hotwheels car (clubs were allowed to enter non Hotwheels cars).

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

CheapVehicleWrap

a few more

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 81

jfiscus

Rap Master
I have had bad luck with wrapping the thin race style bodies. They seem so flimsy & you can't use much heat on the corners. How do you "hold" them in place to get the wrap on easily?

I made my own templates for the bodies I used.