• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vector wrap media

rjssigns

Why bother when you can get Oracal 3751RA/290G kit for the same money from Fellers?(with free shipping) Oracal is a proven quantity with excellent feedback. If the price was such that you were getting a kit for say, 700 bucks? One might be inclined to give it a whirl. Then lay awake at night wondering when the first failure will occur.

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
We started using 3751RA and it's great. The only concern I have is removal down the road.

I know it has only been out for about a year but has anyone removed a 3751RA wrap after it has been on the vehicle for over 6 months?

J

john1

Vector is a house brand. I heard from a birdie it's general formulations rebranded.

JoshLoring

We started using 3751RA and it's great. The only concern I have is removal down the road.

I know it has only been out for about a year but has anyone removed a 3751RA wrap after it has been on the vehicle for over 6 months?

It's easy man...
Just don't do it cold. It's engineered to be removed hot. Read that again... "Engineered" to be removed hot. (That's why it doesn't fail)