• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vehicle paint protection Film - Anyone sell it or make kits with it?

Graphics2u

Does anyone here sell the custom cut kits for trucks? I have a Customer who is a Body Shop that is looking for a piece that goes on a 2009 Chevy Dually, on the front of the fender flares on the Box. I guess it's roughly 12" x 36". I know they make custom kits for different vehicles but it's been so long since I've been around the Auto Graphics end of things I don't really know where to look.

Thanks

SweetDaddyD

I supply pre-cut patterns and install a fair amount of this product.
My partner subscribes to Xpel patterns and we cut film from 3M, Avery, Suntek, and a few other companies.

If anyone ever needs a kit, feel free to look up a retail price on Xpel.com for the pattern you need an then get in touch with me for a wholesale cost for you. I'll leave you room to make money on it.

Graphics2u

I supply pre-cut patterns and install a fair amount of this product.
My partner subscribes to Xpel patterns and we cut film from 3M, Avery, Suntek, and a few other companies.

If anyone ever needs a kit, feel free to look up a retail price on Xpel.com for the pattern you need an then get in touch with me for a wholesale cost for you. I'll leave you room to make money on it.
I will remember that, that exactly what I was looking for was someone to cut it out. The guy that wanted it has now ordered a huge chunck of 3M material and wants me to cut it by hand! Yeah!:frustrated: