• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Vehicle Templates

Elle@Signa

I use Impact Vehicle Outlines. I have recently downloaded the 03/04 Vauxhall Vivaro. I am trying to do panel infills. Ideally I would like to use the EPS as it is 1:1 scale. However, I am unable to do this as when I open it in Illustrator, it says it is bigger than the canvas (not artboard) allows. I've tried going into Object > Transform > Scale, but it won't let me reduce the scale. I keep getting a message about things falling off the page.

I initially tried using the AI file (1:20) and then increasing to 2000% in Roland, but turns out it's too big when I do it that way.

Hope this all makes sense. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1718990733190.png

1718990770460.png

lendog

I didn't even see the second dilemma you had.

If you zoom out as far as possible and turn on guides, you'll probably see some guides close to the edge. The message is appearing because guides are being treated as artwork.