• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vendor disappointment

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Anybody else have issues with B2signs? More often than not, when I order printed material from them, it comes to me spotted or the wrong color.

Black Star

Not A New Member
Anybody else have issues with B2signs? More often than not, when I order printed material from them, it comes to me spotted or the wrong color.
I've ordered quite a bit from them recently and haven't seen any issues. Thank you for the heads up! I'll be watching a little closer now.

rydods

Member for quite some time.
B2 is the company I've never had an issue with (knock on wood) To me they seem to be a few steps above signs 365 for quality. Every time I order banners from 365 there are blemishes or small scuffs.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
have you told them about the problem?
Of course. They always remake the item. But it's becoming a consistent problem that I'm not wanting to use them again for the printed polyester materials. I just wanted to know if others have the same issue.

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
I will add, that those tents and some table coverings are in Webster, Katy, and Conroe. No complaints so far. There are a few in Arizona as well.

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
Yes, Denver. They have the accounts I used to produce for when I worked for Miesel in Dallas decades ago. Contact Mark the owner and he will get you what you need. Tell him Rob from AFDub says hi. mark@hookfishmfg.com

He has been in the sublimation game before the JV3 days.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Of course. They always remake the item. But it's becoming a consistent problem that I'm not wanting to use them again for the printed polyester materials. I just wanted to know if others have the same issue.
If it's a consistent issue, then it's a real problem with their workflow / processes.
I'd look at new vendors.

Hopefully you find a better vendor.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
If it's a consistent issue, then it's a real problem with their workflow / processes.
I'd look at new vendors.

Hopefully you find a better vendor.
The consistency issue is with the printing on the polyster. The problem is print color quality on the polyester not actual workflow/processes.
I've already found a better vendor. The OP was about printing on polyester material specifically. I didn't realize my post was confusing.