• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

versacamm error(0111) when cutting

amp267

im trying to print and cut. i printed my material with crop marks. i removed it to laminate it. now i have put the media back into the printer. i followed all step exaclty like the ask before printing, and before cutting. when i go to perform my cutting i get an error on my machine that says (service call error 0111) this is the first time i get anykind of error.

Error Code 0111
Too/Crop Error

Contents
The error occurs when the machine performs Auto Crop Mark Detection or the Auto Print/Cut adjustment without the Tool/Crop Mark Sensor Adjustment.

Cause
Tool/Crop Mark Sensor Adjustment has not been performed.

Action
Tool/Crop Mark Sensor Adjustment.

The sensor adjustment should have been performed by the service engineer at the time of installation. It is a protected-mode operation, and should be performed by a trained engineer.

Bob

amp267

so is there anything i can do.........if not who should i call. i bought the machine used. the guy that sold it to is going to try to walk me through it. but thats tomorrow. he is also going to get me his tech's number. does antybody know where i can find a tech in my area. im about 45 min. north of los angeles in the city of oxnard

Roland DGA is in Irvine CA (800) 542-2307; they may be willing to walk you through it, or can recommend a local point of service.

Bob