• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versacamm Training

Tony Rome

Hello, I am in the market for a versacamm...actually think I may be closing in on a used one this week (56").
All I want to know is where (besides Roland) can I get some training?
It may be a no brainer Roland may be the best place so if that is your answer that is fine but uis there anywhere else I should look into?

I know I could eventually learn a lot myself but time is money and I want to do this right...any suggestions?

Thanks!

fondu

I'm ordering mine from a Roland distributor and setup and training is included with the purchase. I looked at a couple of used ones online but figured the warranty, setup and training was worth the extra cost.

G

gps-hi

Do you have any similar large format printer/cutter experience? If so training may not be very necessary. The machines are pretty easy to figure out and maintain.

scuba_steve2699

Tony,
Dependingon where you get the Versacamm, there are different training options availible. Ask Mike Koval from Imprintables if he could sponsor you to the training that we give in our shop. We have a one and a two day class that covers everything from starting the machine up to color matching and lots of hands on practice. Send me a PM if you want more info.

~Steven

signpro

Manager
my dealer (midwest screen & products) had me down to their place and their inhouse tech guy showed me the VP540. we ended up with the SP540 for a few reason, one being the $4k difference... but i've been happy, and he was happy to have me for the better part of a day. they let me bring my own jobs to run, on just about any material i wanted to see. I even got a free job for a customer out of it, that i normally would have subbed out