• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks Contour then Perf

swarnes

Hi,

Sorry for the multiple threads, its just important and I cannot figure it out. I would like to in order;

1. Contour cut.
2. Cut Image boundaries with perfcut.

Currently the machine will cut a contour, then the boundaries then move onto the next. I would like to do all the contour cut, then it come back for the perfcut.

I was thinking to save the same document twice, without cutline and with cutline and duplicate the settings. What method is the best?

Thank you in advance.

Bryce I

I'm Brie
Yes, if you import the same file twice, one with a contour cut and one with a perf cut, and every other setting identical, that should work. first cut the contour file, then line the media back up from the top, and do the perf cut. I had a Roland engineer here a while ago, and I asked if there was a simpler way to achieve this result, for large volumes of perf cut stickers, and he was like "no but there should be. One of these updates will include that sooner or later."