• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks spot colour parameters changing when network cable plugged in.

burney

So i wanted to start a new thread as the previous one went too far off track and probably confuses anyone who reads it..

I was/am having problems trying to print pure red spot colour C:0 M:100 Y:100 K:0 on white and media type clear vinyl, versaworks changes the output to C3.9 M96.1 Y96.1 K3.9 even tho i had selected the spot colour PR43K.

This is now the weird part i went into my old pc,loaded up the files,selected convert spot colour and it was correct!! , great , so i thought i`d run a test from that computer but as soon as i plugged the network cable in it changed the settings again to C3.9 M96.1 Y96.1 K3.9

Why? , the printer must be telling versaworks to do this ?

i had a dig around in service mode,ran an IC check and there is an error on slot 1 light cyan, i changed cartridges but still had the error,i have 4 carts and they all say error
I wonder if there is a way to factory reset the printer ,maybe that would help?>

With media: generic vinyl 1 it is ok and as it should be but i need it to work on clear film so i can print white too.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited: