• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks with Windows 7-no preview windows

DGDesigns

Bought a new 64 bit computer. Using Versaworks, but preview windows do not show up. Put "Preview Setting" to "Low"...no change. Local rep said that Versaworks doesn't recommend using 64 bit system because they haven't come up with any updates. Any ideas other than reverting back to my old computer?? Thanks

tanneji

Bought a new 64 bit computer. Using Versaworks, but preview windows do not show up. Put "Preview Setting" to "Low"...no change. Local rep said that Versaworks doesn't recommend using 64 bit system because they haven't come up with any updates. Any ideas other than reverting back to my old computer?? Thanks

Running Win 7 64 with Versaworks no problemo ... it is ultimate though which may or may not make a difference. There has to be something funky going on. I would uninstall and re-install first and then start googling.

DGDesigns

My SP 540 is on the list...I guess that explains it. Thanks for the quick response. Looks like the old computer is getting hooked up 'til they get the updates sent out. (and I was so pumped when I bought the new computer)
Thanks

Tony McD

I just went through this with a new computer, and trying to network
computers, printers, at the same time.

I could get versaworks to load in 7, but could not get the print
driver installed for my sp300v in windows 7. I was told that there isn't a
usb print driver yet for my printer. Supposed to be one coming out
in a month or so. My printer only has usb, no ethernet connection.

Windows 7 pro can run xp also like a separate os.
So, I installed versaworks and print driver in xp mode in virtual pc.

When a driver is available, I will try again to install versaworks in windows 7.