• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl/App Tape Roll Plastic Plugs

Dentafrice

A few times when I've ordered from H&H Sign Supply, I've gotten black plugs on the end of my vinyl / app tape rolls.

I'm building an app tape holder (swivels around with different sizes) and I'm needing some more of these...

I've tried calling H&H but no answer as of today, does anyone else know anywhere to get some of these?

I think they are 3" diameter plugs, with a smaller hole in the middle (about the size of a broomstick).

Thanks!

Sign_Boy

Like these?
I have a bunch of them.
How many do you need?
If you want PM me you address and I can send you some.

For the all time low price of a six pack of SunDrop Soda!!

Attachments

• These.jpg
    These.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 47

Sign_Boy

I'll PM you Sign Boy, where do you guys get these, or do they just come with your orders?

I collected mine from orders - don't ask why I just did...
Here's my tape holder hahahaha

A few Quick Grips and an old broom stick:thumb:

I'll try to get them out today.

Attachments

• Tape_Holder.jpg
    Tape_Holder.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 56

Dentafrice

Here's mine haha... the cutter is an old bandsaw blade.. doesn't cut too good on some of the plasticy app-tape.... so I just pull it out under the blade and use the blade as a straightedge with a razor.

Attachments

• 2010-07-30 15.59.51.jpg
    2010-07-30 15.59.51.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 71

Jillbeans

Our old pug Weezer used to love to chew on those things.
:(
I always get 'em in 50 yard rolls of Oracal 651.
Love....Jill

AUTO-FX

how 'bout we all save em and make a "plastiki" type yacht. Could be fun.
i have some you can have. two different depths.

Dentafrice

Sign Boy is getting me around 10, which should be good for 5 sizes of app tape.. I'll most likely build me another vinyl holder when it cools down some (95-99 degree weather isn't fun in a wood shop).

I'll post then to see if you guys could save some up :) Really appreciate it!