• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Application and Wrapping school suggestions?

dbern50

I'm interested in getting professional training for vinyl application and wrapping. I'm near DC, but would be willing to travel. Any suggestions?

Avery’s wrap classes with Justin Pate or John Deuver. Both guys are great installers and you will learn a lot. Depends on your skill level as to which class you should take

AKwrapguy

I'm interested in getting professional training for vinyl application and wrapping. I'm near DC, but would be willing to travel. Any suggestions?

If you go through Lowen you can get Lowen and 3m Certiified. Avery is also good as well a OraCal. 3M asl offers Di-Noc training.

ikarasu

3m seems more towards experienced installers. They give you guidelines, throw some vinyl at you and tell you to have at it. They do walk around and help you with tips, steer you in the right direction .If I wasn't wrapping for awhile.befote I took the course, I think I'd be lost though. You should know at least the basics / have some wrap experience.

I've hard Avery is great. Vvivids class is also pretty good for Learning... You'd have to travel to Ontario Canada though. Ckwraps tutorials are great on YouTube, and he's the one who teaches the class.

I've only taken 3m, so just going by what Ive heard. The courses are good for Learning the dos and don'ts of wrapping, but 90% of your learning will be from experience.