• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Express Q-160 Perf. Cuts

Well, I am trying to get my Q-160 to do perf. cuts, so I can do "die cut" backed stickers, etc.

I've found the setting to allow it to do this, but won't let me assign this setting to a condition..

So as of right now, the only way I have to do this is run the material through my plotter with the normal "vinyl" cut condition, then run it through again with the "back slit" condition to cut through the paper (the paper cut is not the same cutline as the vinyl, but along the outside, about a 0.25" border I would like)

Any way to get it to do this in one pass, rather than 2 times.

I am using SignLab 8 and was hoping to find a wya to over ride the plotter controls and maybe assign one cut line a particular condition, and another condition to a sperate cut line, making it all happen in one run of the machine.

Maybe wishful thinking.,.

Anyone follow me ad havbe suggestions? Thanks.