• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl graphics over bumper strip on car

daenterpri

I'm installing these graphics on a car tomorrow. Would you recommend that I cut the vinyl above and below the small bumper strip that goes through the middle of the car? Or, should I just wrap it tight?

Attachments

• carsidemockup1.jpg
    carsidemockup1.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 130

mikey-Oh

That'd be kinda interesting in reflective, though "food"'d probably never really look quite right

GypsyGraphics

i like to remove the molding altogether (and leave it off if i can), otherwise cut!
never wrap over rubber or plastic, it'll fail for sure

CheapVehicleWrap

If you don't cut even with the best materials it will look like arse and fail within 34.5 hours. It will look great if your knifing skills are that of a pre-med surgeon. It's like cutting the cheese, eventually it will come to you naturally.

daenterpri

Well, it was a pain in the butt! Next time I'll certainly use a better product like RapidTac.

Anyways, it turned out great, and the customer is so excited.

Attachments

• cdafooddelivery_1.jpg
    cdafooddelivery_1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 97
  • cdafooddelivery_2.jpg
    cdafooddelivery_2.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 110
  • cdafooddelivery_3.jpg
    cdafooddelivery_3.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 97

signswi

Logo looks like that juggalo clown with a hatchet logo, what is it supposed to be? I like the playful placement of the graphics.