• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl signs

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I just wish I would have caught the original post.

blueboy.gif

It was the classic clueless post by someone who has no idea of the demographic or purpose of Signs 101.

S

SignTech

I understand that this is not a get rich quick scheme.. I was told that this site is a good place to gather information.. I was not asking for opinions on if I am capable. I am trying to find out if making vinyl signs and lettering can justify the costs of the equipment, Due to the fact that I would be totally learning from scratch, no experience. Again my question was can I just do the corplast signs and vehicle lettering and not loose doing it..

I think this gentleman called me Friday at the shop ... asking about making coro signs for profit and I told him the same thing ... nope ... not unless a huge dedicated volume and thousands in equipment .... big learning curve etc ... said he saw me on s101 ... wow ...